- Prices indicated on the tables below are in EURO, valid for reservations for dates between November 1, 2004 and October 31, 2005 and for a MINIMUM RENTAL OF THREE DAYS.
- Shorter rentals are quoted on Time and Mileage basis, per day. In most cases a short rental where many kilometres are involved works out more expensive than a three day minimum with unlimited kilometers included.
- If you wish to convert the rates to your home currency please use the "convert" button at the bottom of the table. It will give you an idea of the amount in your home currency. Prices are quoted and charges are posted in EURO as indicated on the tables below.
- Rates are fully inclusive of UNLIMITED MILEAGE, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Third Party insurance, Fire protection and VAT.
- Third Party insurance COVERS up to 100 000 EURO for damages to property and up to 500 000 EURO for death or injury.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) DOES NOT cover:
- The first 300 EURO of each accident for groups: A, B, C.
- The first 450 EURO of each accident for groups: D, K, T, U.
- The first 600 EURO of each accident for group: Y.
What is NOT included in the rates:
- PAI (Personal Accident Insurance)
- Additional Driver(s)
- SCDW (Super CDW)
- TP (Theft protection)
- LIS (Liability Insurance supplement)
- Baby seats and roof racks
- Gasoline and Traffic fines are paid by the renter
- Refueling Service Charge
- ATHENS AIRPORT SERVICE CHARGE
- Deliveries and or Collections not in rental stations on request - MINIMUM CHARGE EURO 20
- DRIVERS QUALIFICATIONS. Driver's minimum age for groups A, B, C, 21 years. For larger groups 25 years. A valid drivers licence must be held for at least one year.
- The rates are meant for deliveries during office hours in Greece (08:00 to 21:00 daily, all year round). For deliveries or collections outside office hours an extra charge of EURO 40 is applicable.
- Gasoline and traffic fines are paid by the client. Cars are delivered with a full tank and must be returned with a full tank. In case of refuelling by the car hire company a fee of EURO 10 is applicable in addition to the fuel cost.